Arizona State University Student Recreation Complex
400 E. Apache Blvd.
Tempe, AZ 85287
The 2011 USA Racquetball National Doubles Championships will be held in Tempe, AZ on the campus of Arizona State University. This is the sport's premiere doubles tournament and everyone is invited to play. The tournament is presented by Head/Penn and offers doubles divisions for skill, and age+skill for men and women.
NOTE: The Palms Hotel sold out last year so please reserve your room early. Players may also reserve rooms at the Four Points Sheraton.
The 2011 National Doubles will be offering a new division, the Centurion Doubles, (Open and A division) the combined age of both players that must add to be at least 100 years of age or more. The event is used in Michigan, Texas and other states with great success. This allows a number of fathers and sons to play together as well as coaches ...and mentors with students.
- Please note that parking at the venue is very limited and very expensive.
- Players are encouraged to stay at the Four Points Sheraton (additional host hotel) which is less than one mile from the facility.
- Players are also encouraged to check and verify the day their divisions are scheduled to begin. Click the Info link to see the list of times.
- All ladies who enter the event will receive a special Valentines gift.
- Players must be prepared to play on the first day indicated by their divsisons starting date.
- Avoidances will not be allowed for players who ask to start on a different day.
- Online and telephone entry is the only method for registration.
Please enter Online
Mail entries must be postmarked no later than Friday 1/14/2011. Please mail entries to 1685 W. Uintah St. Make check payable to: USA Racquetball. Phone entries will be accepted through Saturday 1/9/2010 no later than 4:00 PM by calling 719-635-5396.
Online entries must be made by Wednesday 1/19/2011 by 11:00 PM. (Central Time)
Late online entries will be accepted up until Wednesday 2/2/2011 by 11:00 PM (Central Time) for an additional fee of: $20.
New Division Offered:
The 2011 National Doubles will be offering a new division, the Centurion Doubles, (Open and A division) the combined age of both players that must add to be at least 100 years of age or more.